June 17, 2010@10:32 PM
Me and denise has brotherly love ;)

But yes anyway, today was an okay day of:
- sleeping on the train
- cramming in last minute english review in the morning
- reading fullmetal and looking at funny pictures with kimbo in Non-scripture (it's hilarious :D)
- Trying to keep up with Mrs. Sharp as she speeds ahead like always
- Eating half my lunch at recess
- Getting told off and moved the the front by Skrypay ==
- Realising there was not much point because she moved denise too :L
- Doing an english comprehension test and wondering what 'Geracian' meant T_T

yea;i had an okay day ;)

I cbb blog today because it's 10.21 right now and I'm sleepy =o=

I just realised I hadn't seen my husband choichoi all day today D:D:

good night peoples :)


Aaahhh....how much I love UP <3

rewindfastforward