May 15, 2010@1:13 AM
*sigh* I'm waiting for my jap drama videos to load; so I thought, I'll blog since I have nothing else better to do :|

For some reason my net goes snail speed when it reaches 1 AM; yes I am nocturnal but that's not the point; shouldn't it be the other way around :S tpg is sad =.=

I am once again watching a jap drama again - very good one, called Yankee-kun to Megane-chan. I shall go copy and paste info now teehee~

Details

  • Title: ヤンキー君とメガネちゃん
  • Title (romaji): Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
  • Also known as: Flunk Punk Rumble
  • Format: Renzoku
  • Genre: Comedy
  • Episodes: TBA
  • Broadcast network: TBS
  • Broadcast period: 2010-Apr-23 start
  • Air time: Friday 22:00
  • Theme song: Loose Leaf by Hilcrhyme

Synopsis

Shinagawa Daichi used to be a good student who has now become a delinquent, while class president Adachi Hana was a delinquent who is now trying to move on. Her secret is discovered by Shinagawa, but she involves herself trying to correct his ways.

Cast

If ANYONE has time WATCH IT!!! Even Anne Jian says it's good (Y) 

YAY my vid is loaded; byebye

rewindfastforward