April 25, 2010@7:07 PM
note to crystal: it wasn't a dream coz my grandma heard it too xP

ok. So i woke up in the middle of the night and I heard this woman opera kind of voice singing "God Save the Queen" I was like WTF and sat up and listened; after she finished, there was this man voice speaking and after that, the woman sang "God Save the Queen" AGAIN...

it sounded like something you'd hear in the afternoon at a show, where there's a host speaking and someone singing; it was velly loud like I was there but it obviously sounded like someone singing out of a microphone :/ freaky *shudders*

It took me ages to sleep again, coz it sounded kinda scary like a ghost singing, but ANYWAY (: 

it's sunday and I had chinese school, and it was noisy today; I gave them their souveneirs, but one of the guys didn't want it so I gave it to the teacher :DD but yes, and then my friend took this bag of lollies out; it was from the Easter show; it was velly yummy (Y)

and yes I finally finished my new template the denise way (but a noober version) I didn't use Psycho template generator but I got a pre-made template from komie - "raindrops" and drew a new picture on photoshop and changed the colours; it took me A LONG TIME coz I had to make the pictures and work out how the colours worked; it took me about 3 hrs last night and 1 hr today T_T I know...I'm a noob >_>

Tomorrow's ANZAC holiday and I was gonna stay home and watch dramas or something; but my gran wants me to go out and buy stuff with her; GHEY =="

denise should be back tomorrow; I'd laugh if she went to school ;DD

rewindfastforward