May 9, 2010@12:55 AM
*sigh* I haven't been blogging lately >_> I've been slack and a very very pro procrastinator (Y)

Last Saturday, we went to Yeah Show (: It was really really good ^-^ It was very touching some of the parts ); and was very funny funny; was more of a comedy show than a catholic talk show ==" but I had a funfun time

After the show, we went to wagaya to eat (: We ordered one dish each; a yummy salad, a WAFU pizza, gyoza, dragon roll, and a fried chicken thingy; the salad was really nice (Y) but the WAFU was kinda O_O" I've tried dragon roll many times so that was ok...then the gyoza was jsut TINY =.= but the nanbun chicken i think it was called; THAT was delicious :P haha and when we were finished we were going to pitch in to pay; but our piano teacher shouted us :DD

After that, we went to capitols and took sticker photos; then we had an epik ice-cream that was stacket really high; i took pictures with my fone, but i cbf get it because it is in my room right now >_>

Anyway, saturday was EPIK; and the week was too full for me to blog, so I had to blog it all today....that's a lie; i just procrastinated :|

Today, we had easyway at north shore; actually it was more like the girls (me, nancy, tracy) had easy way and the guys had chatime; EASYWAY PWNS ANYDAY xP

Tomorrow's Mother's Day, I might get my mum a card :| iono...

OMG before I end, there was a girl that came to our class today (as a make-up lesson) she seemed to know Renny; but she didn't talk so we didn't make anything of it; Now, we're usually really loud and noisy, but only to have a fun time and this is I think the first time as long as i can remember that someone has BITCHED ABOUT ME (US) ):

Click into it to see:


and yes I named this screen print 'bitch' :DD

rewindfastforward